Home How Coupons Work Submit Coupon Feedback
arrow View all 150000+ stores
arrow View all 300000+ coupons
arrow View all 100+ categories
Hot Stores
BM Pharmacy Promo Code Coupons
ter Coupons
ter 1-800 Contacts Coupons
ter AC Lens Coupons
ter Revival Soy Coupons
ter Coupons
ter House of Nutrition Coupons
ter Coupons
ter Coupons
ter Coupons
ter Swanson Health Products
ter Frames Direct Coupons
ter LensMart Coupons
ter Botanic Choice Coupons
ter Coupons
ter GAIAM Coupons
ter Vitamin World Coupons
ter Natures Own Coupons
ter Coupons
ter Pharmacy2U Coupons
ter Coupons
ter Diet-to-Go Coupons
ter Coupons
ter Coupons
ter Vitalicious Coupons
ter Coupons
Vitalicious Coupons
Izzy Video Coupon
Macmall Coupons
Hot Coupons Coupon
20% off
1-800 Contacts Coupon
$10 off $100 or more
AC Lens Coupon
$5 off $50 coupon Coupon
15% off Coupon
10% off Premium Membership
Swanson Health Products Coupon
$5 Off 1st Order
Frames Direct Coupon
Free Standard Shipping on sunglasses and prescription eyewear to anywhere in the US
LensMart Coupon
$15 OFF $150 Coupon
Botanic Choice Coupon
Take another $5 off any of order of just $15 or more Coupon
Get FREE Standard Shipping plus $5.00 off AND first time orders of $149 or more
GAIAM Coupon
Free Shipping on purchases $40 or more
House of Nutrition Coupon
Free Shipping w/$99 Coupon
$20 off orders of $145 or more
Revival Soy Coupon
Save an Additional 10% Off Your Order Coupon
Site visitors will save 10% off any discount dental plan purchase Coupon
Extra $10 off omron hBF-516B Full Body Sensor Body Composition Monitor and Scale $69.99
5% off
Coupon Alert Login:

Sign Up.

Forgot Password.

IE Coupon Toolbar IE Add-On
FireFox Coupon Plugin FF Search Plug-in
iPhone Coupon App iPhone App
iPhone Coupon Web App iPhone Web App
Dashboard Widget Dashboard Widget
RSS Feed RSS Feed

Social Media:
Blog Blogg
Blog Blog
Facebook Facebook
Twitter Twitter
YouTube YouTube

Bausch & Lomb Coupons

Age-related macular degeneration or AMD is the leading cause of vision loss in people over 55 affecting more than 10 million people in the U.S. alone. AMD is a degenerative disease that affects an area of the eye known as the macula. Located at the center of the retina the macula is roughly the size of this capital letter “O.” It’s what gives us the detailed vision we need to do things like reading driving recognizing faces and other things that require sharp high-definition straight-ahead vision. AMD often starts in one eye and after several years develops in the other. There are two types of AMD: wet (choroidal neovascular) AMD and dry (non-neovascular) AMD. Wet AMD occurs when delicate abnormal blood vessels form under the retina. This is called CNV (choroidal neovascularization). These fragile vessels leak blood and fluid beneath the retina causing it to distort or scar. This is the reason for loss of sharp vision in people with wet AMD. Wet AMD progresses far more rapidly than dry AMD with more severe effects — potentially including complete central vision loss. Fortunately wet AMD occurs in only about 10% of cases. The other 90% of cases are people living with dry AMD which occurs when the retinal pigment epithelium (RPE) begins to thin. Dry AMD is also associated with tiny yellow deposits called drusen that form beneath the retina. It has been suggested that as these drusen accumulate they may lift the cells that transport nutrients to the retina away from their blood supply impairing the transport of vital substances into and waste out of the central macular area of the retina. The result can be the loss of central vision. However in most cases people with dry AMD experience a less severe degree of vision loss in the beginning and it develops slowly — over a period of years.
Return to Results

Use Bausch & Lomb Coupon

Bausch & Lomb Coupons

Get the Latest Bausch & Lomb Coupons via Email Alerts


Get an email when new Bausch & Lomb coupon codes are added to the site.

  1. Coupons
  2. Coupons
  3. Value Health Card Inc. Coupons
  4. Personal Sound Amplifier Coupons
  5. Coupons
  6. Coupons
  7. HealthExpress Coupons
  8. Coupons
  9. Coupons
  10. Type Free Coupons
  11. Coupons
  12. AmericaRx Coupons
  13. Coupons
  14. SupplementsToGo Coupons
  15. Coupons
  16. Coupons
  17. Coupons
  18. BM Pharmacy Coupons
  19. Coupons
  20. Coupons
  21. Volcano ecig Discount Codes
  22. Cloud 9 Living Coupon Codes
  23. Coupon Codes